Saturday 9: Liar, Liar
1. What is the last "white" lie that you told?
2. Can you forgive a liar?
3. Do you tend to exaggerate or underestimate?
4. Do you hold a grudge?
5. What's the biggest lie you've ever told?
6. Are there times that you feel that it is okay to lie?
7. Did you ever end a relationship because of lies?
8. Do you think you can tell when someone is lying to you?
9. Have you been caught lying?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend~!